Friday, May 21, 2021

                                                   Week of May 24th, 2021.

     Parents are requested to note that the report cards are due to go home on Thursday, May 27th, 2021. I will be sending home the report cards along with their certificates in their  folders. I have not yet received the S.A.T. reports. As soon as I receive them I will let you know. Please do not misplace the SAT report because that will be required at the time of admission in the public school.      



Thank you once again for all the help and support provided by you. It was a pleasure at the same time a challenging year for all of us because of the pandemic! Hope the next year brings more happiness and pleasure!
Love you all! I am going to miss the children!

Yours sincerely,
Miss Jayshree.

No comments:

Post a Comment